BREAD RASMALAI WITH CHEF FAUZIA
July 27, 2017 | By DPL Festive Management
Bread Rasmalai is a mouth-watering Indian dessert. If you need something with a little milk after your dinner or lunch then this is perfect for you! Especially on a weekend after having a ‘delish’ meal for lunch. One advantage of this dessert is that you can make it in any way that you please. Feel free to play around with the ingredients as much as you please to get your perfect taste. Chef Fauzia takes us through how to make the perfect Bread Rasmalai.
All you will need for this is:-
1 litre whole milk
6 slices white bread
1 tin evaporated milk
75 grams sugar
10-12 cashew nuts chopped
10-12 pistachios chopped
10-12 almonds chopped
1. Heat the milk. Add the tin of evaporated milk. Keep stirring until it boils. Lower the flame and keep boiling until the milk reduces to half the original amount.
2. Add the sugar, a few saffron strands, half of the nuts. The rest of the nuts are for garnishing.
3. Keep stirring the milk slowly untill it gets thick.
4. Remove it from the heat and keep aside to cool.
5. Use the round bread slices. Remove the edge of the bread slice. When the milk has cooled off, add the bread slices into it and keep it in for a few seconds for the bread to absorb the flavour.
6. Plate the Rasmalai and garnish with the remaining nuts and saffron strands.
7. Refrigerate for about 30 minutess before serving.
Be sure to invite your friends over once you make this, they will love it!!
Check out our Youtube channel for this and more mouth-watering recipes. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa1NeFXNI9iCJz97G0HKsyA Don’t forget to subscribe!